what it's all about

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I am on a journey -like you, I'm sure. A personal journey, a spiritual journey. A journey about passions, growth, and living. I don't have a good memory, but I value my experiences. It's very strange when you realize that you are being shaped constantly, but ultimately only remember some of the reasons why you are the person you're becoming. I find that when things resonate within me, writing about them helps me to better develop my opinions about them, and to remember them. Sometimes, it's the simple act of looking back and reminding myself where I've been that is all I need to move forward with confidence. That's why I write. Thank you for joining me.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not too shabby.

Well,  this is my hair right now. After my towel rub fiasco, I've been washing and twisting myself. I'm going to the salon on Friday, and am thinking of latching the new growth.
One thing I really like now that only my own hair is up there,  is that I can see how thick my locs will be,  and I am liking it! Yes,  they are all different sizes, but I really am loving them.  :-)
I wonder what April will say about my hair,  and if she will think I really disrupted my progress...  we shall see!

notice how some twists just look like ringlets? How do I fix that?

1 comment:

  1. They look great! Re: the ringlets, they will do their own thing when they're ready :)

    ReplyDelete