what it's all about

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I am on a journey -like you, I'm sure. A personal journey, a spiritual journey. A journey about passions, growth, and living. I don't have a good memory, but I value my experiences. It's very strange when you realize that you are being shaped constantly, but ultimately only remember some of the reasons why you are the person you're becoming. I find that when things resonate within me, writing about them helps me to better develop my opinions about them, and to remember them. Sometimes, it's the simple act of looking back and reminding myself where I've been that is all I need to move forward with confidence. That's why I write. Thank you for joining me.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my mobile uploads didn't post :(


So… I had taken some pictures on my cell phone, and just now realized that they didn’t make it through space, wires, internets, and whatever else to be posted to my blog.

:’( Sadness!!

Oh well, to keep you updated, here are the missing pictures:




this is the rest of the family. Aramis and Leia, sleeping in heavenly peace.



my adorably helpful husband. Putting my yarn in a ball for me. In a manly way, of course.


Or, um, trying….


He hasn’t given up, yet!


Ta-daa!

It’s that time of year!





the start to my Friday morning L


9 comments: