what it's all about

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I am on a journey -like you, I'm sure. A personal journey, a spiritual journey. A journey about passions, growth, and living. I don't have a good memory, but I value my experiences. It's very strange when you realize that you are being shaped constantly, but ultimately only remember some of the reasons why you are the person you're becoming. I find that when things resonate within me, writing about them helps me to better develop my opinions about them, and to remember them. Sometimes, it's the simple act of looking back and reminding myself where I've been that is all I need to move forward with confidence. That's why I write. Thank you for joining me.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

2.5 months in!

"It's locking!" April excitedly whispered as soon as I sat in her chair yesterday. "Is it a secret?" I joked. I love how she gets all excited- it totally gets me excited too. And even though I knew it was locking (because I can't keep my hands out of my hair), she started telling me where it was locking more (in the back), and where it was going more slowly (at my crown). I was super happy. She said nothing looked out of the ordinary, and seemed pleased with my progress. She is starting to realize how thick my hair is too, now that there is more growth. And there's been quite a bit of growth. Can you tell?

a fresh retwist:

To counter the buildup, she tried a locking gel this time. We'll see how it goes. She had to shampoo my hair three times to get it really clean. And I loved every bit of it...! heeheehee.

She likes my new hair ornaments. And I will post pictures soon. And we chatted. There was a beautiful lady there, who I later found out works at the same company as my husband. She had come in wearing a wig, and left with the cutest head of curls. It was short and kinda made me wonder why I had long hair...

Anyway. I promise to give more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment