what it's all about

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I am on a journey -like you, I'm sure. A personal journey, a spiritual journey. A journey about passions, growth, and living. I don't have a good memory, but I value my experiences. It's very strange when you realize that you are being shaped constantly, but ultimately only remember some of the reasons why you are the person you're becoming. I find that when things resonate within me, writing about them helps me to better develop my opinions about them, and to remember them. Sometimes, it's the simple act of looking back and reminding myself where I've been that is all I need to move forward with confidence. That's why I write. Thank you for joining me.

Monday, April 11, 2011

I forgot to tell you!

I got my first complement on my hair the other day! I was in Trader Joe's with my mom- who also said she liked my hair, but it doesn't count! lol- and this lady who was there with her man, smiled at me and told me she loved my hair. :)

I know it's not that big of a deal, but it was to me! :) I texted my husband about it beofe I made it to the next aisle.

Ok. That's all. Just wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to hear someone else (other than the fam!) complement you on the hair. :-) Makes for a good day.

    ReplyDelete