what it's all about

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I am on a journey -like you, I'm sure. A personal journey, a spiritual journey. A journey about passions, growth, and living. I don't have a good memory, but I value my experiences. It's very strange when you realize that you are being shaped constantly, but ultimately only remember some of the reasons why you are the person you're becoming. I find that when things resonate within me, writing about them helps me to better develop my opinions about them, and to remember them. Sometimes, it's the simple act of looking back and reminding myself where I've been that is all I need to move forward with confidence. That's why I write. Thank you for joining me.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

found some more! :)

I found a few more hair ornaments in my drawer. I can't believe I forgot about these. They are so cool! I will probably wait until my hair grows a bit before wearing them again.

I washed just the bottom half of my hair today. Is that weird? That's the spot that is flaky from my irritated spot. And that's the part that gets the most sweaty when I workout. I know it's strange, but I really am afraid of the halo of frizzies I know I will have when I wash my whole head. Maybe in another week or so.... I retwisted them just to keep them seperated. I didn't take the time or effort to make them look that neat. I don't have any clips, so they wouldn't hold anyway. I used bobby pins as best I could. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment