what it's all about

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
I am on a journey -like you, I'm sure. A personal journey, a spiritual journey. A journey about passions, growth, and living. I don't have a good memory, but I value my experiences. It's very strange when you realize that you are being shaped constantly, but ultimately only remember some of the reasons why you are the person you're becoming. I find that when things resonate within me, writing about them helps me to better develop my opinions about them, and to remember them. Sometimes, it's the simple act of looking back and reminding myself where I've been that is all I need to move forward with confidence. That's why I write. Thank you for joining me.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Photo Project

December Photo Project

How fun this looks! I was lead to this blog from another that I follow, and though I am not much of a photographer, I think it is a fantastic idea. I am going to give it a shot, if anything, just to help her spread the word, and to document my first holiday season with my hubs. :) I do love this time of year. August-January are months filled with beauty, wonder, and all sorts of things that make my eyes crinkle and twinkle. I hope I can capture some.

The idea is simple. One picture every day for 25 days. I do love photos. If I had the time to spend, and a fancier camera, I would tak many more shots. I love photojournalistic styles, among many others. But really have no clue what I'm doing. I just point and shoot.

That being said, taking the pictures isn't going to be the most challenging part for me. It will be posting them every day. I guess that is where the modern conveniences (ie, camera phones and mobile blogger) will come into play. So stick with me. This will probably be the most posts I'll ever post in such a short span of time, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment